The building was built in 1897.In the 1930s, the building was improved, thanks to which it gained a modernist character After the war, the building was rebuilt and taken over by the army. In recent years, the building housed a psychological clinic. Ultimately, the building was handed over to the Orthodox Ordinariate of the Polish Army. Currently, it houses the Orthodox Military Parish Church.

System ociepleń Baumit

Architekt

SWECO Warszawa

Wykonawca

AMW SINEVIA

Inwestor

Rejonowy Zarząd Infrastruktury

Lokalizacja

Bialystok

Rok

2020

Kategoria

Budynek po termomodernizacji